Covid-19 Update (Wed December 2, 2020)
We are happy to announce that from today, Wednesday 2nd December, Unitas will be returning to an open access provision, alongside bookable activities. As the UK returns to the local tiered system, the @NYA have confirmed that youth services will revert to Amber Alert.
This means, from tomorrow, members can:
- Turn up on the door (capacity is still limited, so the earlier the better!)
- Book online via our booking portal
- All activities are permitted, in bubbles of 15
- Mentoring and 1-2-1 work can continue
- Social distancing of 1m+ at all times
- All Young People aged 11+ must wear masks at the youth zone unless playing sport or eating.
This is really welcome news. Youth work and youth services are vital and it’s right that they are recognised as essential provision. Unitas continues to implement strong measures to ensure the safety of staff and young people, which is always our number one priority.
Stay safe, and we can’t wait to see you back at the youth zone soon. ?