At Unitas, we want every young person to have a second home. That’s why our ‘Limitless’ team is dedicated to ensuring our Youth Zone’s offer is accessible for all young people aged up to 25 with a disability. The team make sure that each and every young person who attends the Youth Zone can get involved in the activities they want to, regardless of their abilities.
As well as ensuring that all our sessions are fully inclusive, we have dedicated ‘Limitless’ sessions every Sunday between 10am and 2pm. Keep checking this page for all the latest updates.
This Sunday (6th October), we will be launching our gardening project with the young people (weather dependent).
- Sensory room
- Rec area: Just Dance, Karaoke, Fifa 20
- Sports Hall: Dodgeball, Archery, Basketball shootout
- MUGA: Barnet FC football session (11-12:30), Football penalty shootout
- Training Kitchen- Homemade scones
- Climbing wall: 1-2-1 sessions and open climbing session
- Rec arts: Finger painting, colour by numbers
- Media: Photo editing
- Music room: Try new instruments, Beats and Rhythm session.
- Gym: Inductions and Assisted Gym Use