Book Summer Holiday Club NOW!
Unitas Youth Zone offers a safe and affordable youth facility for junior aged young people on school holidays, with fantastic activities on offer every single day including a host of sports, games, arts and crafts, and cooking sessions!
Holiday Club is for 8-12 years olds only.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, DUE TO CURRENT SAFETY GUIDANCE, YOUNG PEOPLE ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO BE BOOKED ONTO ONE WEEK OF HOLIDAY CLUB.
The cost for our Holiday Club is £6 per day. This includes breakfast and lunch.
Holiday Club runs each day between 8am and 12.30pm. It is imperative that you collect your child no later than 12.30pm as we need to carry out intense cleaning of the building after every session.
This cost covers 4 and a half hours of activities and supervision which includes meals. Any child wishing to attend our holiday club must be a member of Unitas Youth Zone. This costs just £5 per year – To become a member, go to our become a member page on our website to find out more. Due to planned staffing levels at the Youth Zone, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges.
New safety measures have been introduced at Unitas Youth Zone in accordance with government guidelines. This means that we have a limited number of young people permitted inside the building each day and upon their arrival, they will be put into smaller groups of no more than 12 young people, spread across various activities. This will be their group throughout the entire week.
We will be routinely cleaning the Youth Zone and will have hand sanitiser available throughout the building.
With this, young people will only be permitted to attend a maximum of five Holiday Club sessions which must all be in the same week.
What can you do to help us?
- If your child or anyone else at their home address is feeling unwell, please do not send them to the Youth Zone.
- Please do not bring any items that your child does not need. Due to health and safety measures, we are unable to take care of any coats or bags.
- Please ensure that your child is aware of social distancing. We will be working to a strict behaviour policy in order ensure we comply with social distancing – persistent and flagrant disregard for this by children may result in us asking parents to collect their child and/or result in them not being allowed to attend further sessions.
- Do not book your child onto more than one week of Holiday Club. Refunds will not be available and they will not be permitted to attend a second week.
- Unitas Youth Zone will provide water and juice free of charge throughout the day. Other than for breakfast and lunch, our cafe will not be open so your child will not need any additional money.
- Water bottles are permitted but they must be labeled with your child’s name and be kept with them at all times.
Week 1: 3rd August – 7th August
Week 2: 10th August – 14th August
Week 3: 17th August – 21st August
Week 4: 24th August – 28th August
PLEASE ONLY BOOK YOUR CHILD ONTO ONE WEEK OF HOLIDAY CLUB. DUE TO CURRENT SAFETY REGULATIONS, WE ARE LIMITING GROUP SIZES AND PREVENTING YOUNG PEOPLE FROM MIXING BETWEEN DIFFERENT GROUPS